22 December 2010

Last Monday, 20th December, was my parents' 41st anniversary. Yes, 41 years of wedded bliss with occasional bumps. But they faced all of it and made it through it all together. I know this post is kinda late but I have been busy these past couple of days with work and some family activities. After all, it has been almost 6 years since we last celebrated their anniversary together.

We were supposed to eat at Saisaki last Sunday for their pre-anniversary dinner but it was only open until 10PM and since we were sure we wouldn't be able to make it before then, we decided to just go to MOA and eat dinner at Super Bowl of China. It was packed to the rafters but fortunately, a family just left when we got there so there was already a table waiting for us.☺ There are no pictures because we were all hungry and we devoured the food we ordered as soon as they were set on the table!

On the exact day of their anniversary, my uncle invited us over to their house for a swimming party. I didn't swim, just took pictures of my nephew as he enjoyed playing in the pool.

Anyway, happy [belated] anniversary again to my dear parents. Love you both so much! 



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels