27 May 2011

We attended a formal conference last week and prior to attending, I was preparing the clothes I will wear as well as the accessories to go with the dress. I was counting on wearing silver accessories the first day but I realized that I didn’t have a solid silver watch so I had to change my mind the last minute. I ended up wearing two-tone jewelry to go with my two-tone watch. Because of this, I was prompted to start looking for an all-silver watch that I can use for both formal and casual events. I decided to browse some online stores and I saw some really great deals for Invicta watches. This is what I have my eyes set on:


It’s a stainless steel watch with fold over clasp closure. I particularly love the design of the bracelet. It’s not too extravagant, but neither is it too simple. It’s just right and I’m sure I’m going to love wearing it. Incidentally, while on the website, I decided to check out some G Shock watches. It’s something I always wanted to have but never found the time to buy. Maybe now I can buy this one for myself:


I want it because it’s purple. The only problem is it’s for men. It’s the only purple G Shock being offered by the store so I just might buy it after all. I guess it is okay to wear men’s watch these days. It’s just a watch after all. Besides, it’s not too big so even if I wear it, it won’t look awkward. What do you think? Anyway, the store really has some great deals and I have bookmarked it. You might want to check it out, too.   

2 thoughts:

I love to shop online.It is an easy thing, and packages came to the door ... most girls are happy with shoppingonline. Often do not find in stores find online which I enjoy very much.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels