25 May 2011

Literally, mentally and emotionally.

After receiving spiritual food the past weekend, I've been drenched in literal, mental and emotional rain. The downpour's heavy. I don't know if I can lift myself up from it. I'm praying. I'm hoping.

I love the literal rain. It's the other two that I don't like. I may be strong but I can only take so much. You might be wondering, "Why is she still blogging if she's besieged with problems?" Outlet. Yes, I don't have anybody to pour my emotions out with. I feel so alone and this is the only place I know where I can pour my heart out without being judged.

I'm Sunshine but currently, I don't feel sunshiny at all.

1 thoughts:

Hi Bambie! I hope you're feeling a lot better now.I pray that whatever it is that's causing you this mental/emotional anguish will be resolved soon. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels