16 May 2011

That's me!☺

I think it's pretty obvious from the looks of this blog what my favorite color is. There's just something about the color purple (and other shades of it, too!) that make me go crazy. LOL

Because of my love for the color, I have decided to start a color meme and it is hosted at my other purple blog, Life and then Some. I would really love to see all of you every week, purple lovers and non-purple lovers alike (as long as you have a photo of anything to share) at Crazy Over Purple Saturdays.

2 thoughts:

I'm a guy but I'm a huge lover of purple as well. My friends often find me a little different at times for wearing shirts in purple or lavander color.

Eric

 

I have to agree with you. Most women are into purple or violet-related colors. Interestingly, they find it as a color motif on their wedding day.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels