25 September 2009

Eversince I was a little girl, I've always loved to write. Where ever I went, I always had a pen and paper ready in my small Little Twinstars purse so I can jot down any ideas that creep into my mind. It's something I never outgrew and now that I'm all grown up (though still little LOL!), writing has become my stress reliever, foremost hobby and source of income. So when I learned about this site called Work-online.org.uk from a PTP forum I belong to and learned further that it's a site that pays its members for writing short stories, I just had to register.


How does work-online.org.uk work? Once you've signed up, you just have to go to their 'job board' and look for writing opps. There are plenty, mind you. They will supply you with the keywords you need to use as well as the number of times the keywords need to appear in your story. All stories just need to be a minimum of 400 words long. You don't even have to manually count the number of words you've typed in because there's a word counter right there as well as a keywords counter which counts down how many of the required words you've used up. Simple and easy, right? Now for the fun part: each approved story pays 0.25GBP. After you've written your 100th story, the rate goes up to 0.50GBP and by the time you've reached your 500th story, you get 1.00GBP per piece.

They pay through PayPal and the minimum payout is 10.00GBP. I've written 4 short stories already for them and all have been approved so I now have 1.00GBP under my name. That's why I decided to write about here in my blog. They don't have referral links so the links above are purely for the site. :) But if you have a kind heart and want to include the ID of the person who referred you to their site, you might want to write WOR:0642 (that's my ID). Oh, just an afterthought, they don't have a specific payout date. As soon as you reach the minimum payout, you can just go ahead and request for the payment.


Photobucket

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels