24 September 2009

So in my never-ending quest to look for fun ways to earn extra [passive] income, I came across this site. GpdollarsFast is a GPT site where all a member needs to do is complete offers. Offers are country-specific. Upon completion of an offer, you just need to click on a button saying "I have completed this offer" and once it's reviewed and verified, you're instantly credited the corresponding amount.

There's no need to request for payout since they send it out automatically, 48 hours after verification of offer completion. Payments are made through PayPal.

I didn't see any harm in trying so I signed up for the site a few days ago and completed one offer, just to see what happens. If you guys are interested, just click here.


Photobucket

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels