25 April 2011

I am a doting aunt. Two of my nieces have grown up right in front of my eyes and I have doted on them. Now that they’re both grownups my attention is focused on my 4-year old nephew who is a very robust kid. He loves to play ball, run around and ride his motorbike all the time. That’s all good actually. But the thing I don’t like about kiddie activities is that they are bound to get boo-boos one way or another. My nephew has had his share of scratches, bumps and bruises. It breaks my heart when I see him crying over a boo-boo. He has a mini-playground in our house and I have since suggested that we contact a Playground Surfacing company to work on the surface of the area to make it more conducive for my active nephew. I know that such companies offer safety pads which provide additional protection and cushioning against impacts and collisions from various fall heights hence it would be very practical to have around. We all can’t watch the kid play every waking moment because we have stuff to do and a playground surface that offers immense safety will surely give us peace of mind.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels