07 April 2011

I’ll let you in on a secret: I seldom wear make-up. Yes, even when I’m about to attend a special or important occasion, I rarely wear make-up. That’s because my skin gets easily irritated with some of the harsh ingredients found in make-ups. Add to that is my eye allergy which makes it hard for me to use just any eye make-up. On rare occasions when I wear make-up, it has to be mineral make-up. But one brand that stands out from the rest is Clinique. I have a couple of Clinique make-up and they work perfectly well for my skin. It is for this reason that I was so excited when I learned about clinique bonus time. It highlights a few important skin care tips and also lets me find the best deals for Clinique make-ups! They always have the latest finds from Clinique complete with Clinique’s trademark freebies.

The latest clinique bonus time offer is the Pretty in Prints Milly which is a fantastic package designed by Milly designer Michelle Smith and brings together a cool pinkish eye shadow, a pink shade for glossy lips which is Long Last Glosswear SPF 15. I actually love the shade of the eye shadow and the lip gloss so I am definitely going to get one for myself.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels