14 November 2010

In these modern times, a business thrives on its online presence. I should know because my dad operates a travel agency and most of his clients got wind of his services through word of mouth and the simple blog my sister created about the travel agency. However, we all felt the need to make the agency known to more and more people. After all, a business would go nowhere if only a few people know about it. So I'm planning to set up a website for my dad's travel agency in such a way that his clients, as well as referrals, can just check it out when they want to know the rates, the cost of tickets and even book their flights. Of course, I know that in order for that website, and ultimately the travel agency, to flourish we would need to advertise online. So the other day, I set off to look for a company that could help my dad as far as online advertising is concerned. Dad has a satellite office here but his main office is in California so I searched for a local company that could help him with the business' promotion and I came across WebVisible, a software as a service company located in Southern California that's aimed at utilizing the Internet as medium for acquiring customers and transactions for businesses all around the world. Targeted traffic and advertising is what my dad's business needs and I'm sure that with the help of WebVisible, dad's travel agency will be visible all over the World Wide Web.


3 thoughts:

hmmmm there are so many businesses out there who are into online advertising already. glad to know that they do anyway. ehehe

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels