13 July 2009

Have you guys heard of TrekPay?


I just recently joined the site and the reason why I did was because its platform for earning was very easy.

All you need to do is perform some searches (just like SEO - search engine optimization), refer other members, click on client ADs and you earn credits for each action. Every week, Trek will share some of its profits to its members depending by placing a dollar amount for each credit a member has. So the more credits earned, the higher the payout. Very simple and easy, right?

Minimum payout is $5.50 and they pay through PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account yet, sign up for one right here.

Ready to start earning at TrekPay? Just click the banner below and you're good to go!



19 thoughts:

This is one of the greatest sites, I already have a membership at the site and it is really the BEST.
Thanks for sharing

 

Amazing concept. I think i must join this website. Looks good money here.

Nice post. Keep posting....

 

Hi I have joined this site and I was wondering how reliable they are. Good to see they are recommended!

 

Trek pay is the site which pays for clicking on ads and seeing them only. It is a legit site that pays.

 

It is so easy to earn money with this website and it pay with payapal great website

 

this is easy..so much information on your site..keep up the good work

 

This is one of the greatest sites, I already have a membership at the site and it is really the BEST.

 

this one most trusted site pays via paypal...
Its not a scam just give a try guys....

 

i used to be weary of trekpay...but i heard so much nice things about it...and I read your blog..it answered all my question.tnx!

 

wooow amazing
i will try it seems its easy to get money there
thanks for sharing that.

 

but no religiously, i had been paid once and I am still clicking for my second :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels