07 October 2010

I am not a big fan of America's Got Talent. But when I chanced upon this particular season of AGT where Kaitlyn Hamer was one of the contestants, I was hooked. This kid is so adorable! I think she was the youngest ever contestant of AGT, at 4 years old. The crowd loved her, Jerry Springer (host) always planted a kiss on her forehead after every performance and the judges were enthralled by her. It wasn't surprising that david Hasselhoff and Sharon Osbourne, two of the judges, fell in love with the charming kid. What's surprising was that Kaitlyn was able to draw a sweet smile from the 3rd judge, Piers Morgan who is somewhat Simon Cowell's AGT counterpart.

This video of Kaitlyn singing What a Wonderful World is her audition piece for one of the top 40 spots. Incidentally, she made it through to the top 20. Unfortunately, she failed to make it to the Top 10. But I guess that's alright. Anyway, she's too young to succumb into the pressure of being in the Top 10. I do know that this young girl has got a very bright future ahead of her.




3 thoughts:

I'm not a viewer also and this is the first time i saw this video, she's really cute and adorable.

 

i've seen her video and she's really good. it's okay that she didn't win today, she might be the next Charice, started singing at young age but only until recently is appreciated.


from my blog:
Charice's Journey on Oprah

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels