06 October 2010

I've always been a huge fan of Dove Chocolate. It's one of my favorite chocolate brands and since I'm a certified chocoholic, I have a lot of favorites.☺

Anyway, I have mentioned in the past that my parents are coming home. Actually, they're supposed to be home already but they decided to extend their stay for another month so they can spend more time with their granddaughters. Since they know that they will be doing more shopping, my parents decided to have some stuff shipped already so they won't get into trouble and won't have any "excess baggage" problems. 5 boxes arrived last week, mostly my parents' stuff. But daddy did manage to include some chocolates for me!☺

One of them was Dove Chocolate which, based on the looks of the wrapper, was their Valentines edition.


They called it the Martha Stewart thingie (can't remember because I literally devoured the yummy chocolates!) because inside each wrapper was a Valentine tip from Martha Stewart herself. Here are two of the tips inside:

"Rewrap a store-bought chocolate bar in a love note."

"For a quick whipped cream topping, use a chilled bowl and whisk."

I was a tad disappointed because I was hoping that the wrappers would reveal wonderful love quotes, but I was happy nonetheless because I finally got to satisfy my Dove Chocolate craving!☺ I hope the stuff they'll be bringing home on the 1st of November would include some packages of Dove Chocolate again.☺





2 thoughts:

I'm a huge fan of chocolates! I would do anything to have one right now...

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels