23 August 2009

Are you a "Twitterer"? If you are, then you might want to make the most out of your Twitter experience by monetizing your Twitter account.

I recently came across a website called Twivert and on this site, Twitterers can start making money by tweeting or posting ads as their tweets. A Twitterer can limit the number of tweets per day and each time a tweet is published the corresponding twitterer is paid for the same.

Sounds cool, right? Plus they offer a sign-up bonus of $5.00! I just joined last night and when I checked back today, I saw that I almost have $6.00 in my account and all I did was approve one ad as my tweet.

Payments are made through PayPal only. Take a look-see to find out how to make money out of your Twittering.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels