18 August 2009

Okay, so I have told myself that I will start shying away from PTCs or paid-to-click sites. I have had one too many not-so-good experiences with such sites.

However, in my never-ending quest to look for new opportunities to make a few extra bucks online, I came across one site with good potential. I also have an online friend who spoke highly of the site so I decided to sign up.

I am here talking about CLICKSIA. What is CLICKSIA?

It is where members get paid to do a handful of simple activities such as clicking links, reading ads and signing up for websites. The site pays its members competitively for each of these things which means maximum profit for the time spent there!

The site is also beneficial to advertisers. At CLICKSIA an advertiser can expect Quality Advertising. They strive to offer advertisers the best of the best advertising methods! With their specialized anti-cheat system and a large member base, advertisers can be sure that with CLICKSIA you get the most out of your advertising dollars.

Fast Payouts

At CLICKSIA, you not only earn money very rapidly, but you also get paid fast! You can withdraw your earnings at only $1 with absolute minimum fees. They offer payouts for both Alertpay and PayPal users.

Global Community

CLICKSIA is a global business providing service to over 60,000 members in over 190 different countries. It doesn't matter if you live in The United States, Brazil, or India: you can start earning with CLICKSIA today!

2 thoughts:

From Microworker, I was checking you submission, you made a little mistake, you tweet about your DNA shop, while I ask to tweet or bookmark my post.If you can correct it in next 24 hrs I'll approve your submission.
Blog URL
http://earningisnothard.blogspot.com/

 

hi there! i just read the comment you left on my blog re. the Microworkers task and I have just made adjustments on it. here are the links where you can see my tweet: http://twitter.com/crazyoverpurple and http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=554666452&ref=profile

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels