11 August 2009

I am in love with writing. It has always been my passion. I used to be a part of the corporate world but that didn’t give me much time to concentrate on my writing. That’s one of the reasons why I quit the corporate world and decided to become a freelance writer.

I have to admit though, that my chosen career isn’t as lucrative or stable as having a regular 9-5 job. But I guess the thing that sets writing apart from my previous jobs is the fact that I LOVE it. I just love writing!

That being the case, I have decided to make a full-time career out of freelance writing. I have also started writing articles for some websites where it is possible to earn passive income. At least, by doing so, I make a few bucks while doing what I do best….writing.

One such site I can reccomend is ASSOCIATED CONTENT.

Associated Content, more popularly called AC by its content producers is an Open Content Network. This means anybody can participate in the new content economy by publishing content on any topic, in any format (text, video, audio and images), and connects that content to consumers, partners and advertisers.

They pay through PayPal and the amount of money one can earn is unlimited. You get $1.50 for every 1000 page views your content generates. AC also offers Upfront Payments for text content submitted by writers from the USA, the price of which may range from $3.00-$20.00.

So if you moonlight as a writer, just like me, Associated Content can be a haven for you. Try it out now!


Join Associated Content



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels