20 April 2010

Although my immediate family is quite small, my extended family is as huge as it can get. I go to family reunions and I see young kids running around and when I ask how I’m related to them, my aunts would tell me they’re the kids of so and so. I never realized how big my family was until I saw throngs of young kids, both male and female lining up to get their presents. It’s a good thing I really enjoy shopping. Whether it’s personally going to the mall to buy stuff or just surfing the internet looking for online shops offering great deals, I’m all for it.

Since I’ll be doing a lot of clothes shopping for young girls in the coming days, I’m so happy that I found a site which gives a new twist to traditional online shopping. I’ve come across ShopWiki, an “encyclopedia” of sorts when it comes to online shopping. They work in such a way that they’re able to provide a buyer with anything and everything for sale on the web! When I visited the site, I was amazed at the wealth of information I found there. I know it's hard to shop for kids but I didn't have to make second guesses as to the correct sizes that I need because they provide sizing information. They also give out detailed information for every piece of item you want or need to buy and in my case, it was leg warmers or tights for a niece who's barely walking. 

I'm certainly going to go back for more. I finally found what I can consider my shopping haven!


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels